El amor no tiene edad, raza o idioma y, a la hora de dedicar algo lindo a quien amamos, disponemos de gran cantidad de material para expresarnos.
Si quieres declarar cuanto quieres a tu amado, hoy tenemos para ti un compilado de frases de amor en ingles, llenas de romanticismo. Algunas son anónimas, mientras que otras pertenecen a poetas famosos.
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
- Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions
- All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there’s someone perfect who might be searching for us.
- The opposite of loneliness, it’s not togetherness. It is intimacy
- Could I love less, I should be happier now.
- There is music, even in the beauty and the silent note which Cupid strikes, far sweeter than the sound of an instrument
- The falling out of lovers is the renewing of love.
- Love in your hearts as idly burns
- As fire in antique Roman urns.
- Who loves, raves—’tis youth’s frenzy—but the cure
- Is bitterer still.
- Alas! the love of women! it is known
- To be a lovely and a fearful thing.
- All I have is my love of love and love is not loving.
- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip.
- Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. . . . When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.
- Love is so exquisitely elusive. It cannot be bought, cannot be badgered, cannot be hijacked. It is available only in one rare form: as the natural response of a healthy mind and healthy heart
Si quieres más, revisa nuestro compilado con frases de amor en francés y de desmotivaciones románticas.